Revolutionary “Viscoelastic Silicone” Earplugs
EarJellies are truly a revolutionary product made of MemorySil®, a “viscoelastic silicone” or "adaptive rubber" that can't be found anywhere else on the market today. This product will change how you perform activities and routines in your daily lives such as being able to get a deeper, more restful sleep, and protect your ears with a tighter seal during swimming or being in or around loud environments. The following characteristics are why EarJellies Earplugs out-perform and out-shine the competition.
- The only earplugs made of MemorySil® - It is a unique dual shape-memory silicone that give each EarJellies a permanent shape to which it returns when left alone, but allows it to easily learn and adapt to new shapes temporarily. EarJellies feel firm when you hit or squeeze them because their temporary shape-memory fights any sudden changes in shape. However, they feel exquisitely soft when you're patient because their temporary shape-memory fades over time and their mild permanent shape-memory only gently coaxes them back to their original state. Because of MemorySil’s amazing dual shape-memory, EarJellies are not only softer than foam earplugs, they also seal better with no friction or “hot spots” that cause irritation or pressure in your ear.
- Always fit perfectly – Due to the MemorySil® technology, there’s no need to have earplugs custom made for your ears as EarJellies learn the shape of your ear canals every time you wear them, sealing perfectly all while giving unparalleled comfort. This process provides its own perfect fit, even as your ear canals change shape due to head movement, jaw movement, or other changes in your body. Since the earplugs adapt continuously to your ear canals, they maintain perfect seals much more effectively than fixed-shape or fluid earplugs.
- Provide excellent noise reduction, but don’t distort sound – When properly inserted, EarJellies fit and seal your ear canals perfectly, dramatically reducing the loudness of sound reaching your inner ear. They eliminate the air channels that normally carry sound, but some sound still travels through your body. Because properly inserted EarJellies reduce the loudness of all sound frequencies almost equally, you can still carry on a conversation or listen to music without the distortion that is common in other earplugs
- They are hypoallergenic – This is because EarJellies are made of nearly pure silicone and have no unnecessary ingredients or coatings. They also don’t contain any fragrances, preservatives, phthalates, or any other known allergens or endocrine disruptors all of which are known to cause skin irritation or rashes.
- They are great for sleeping – EarJellies fit comfortably into your ear canals with their bases recessed against the bowls of your ears, creating a gentle grip that holds them in place. They stay in your ears all night with ease and you can barely feel them, even when your ear is pressed against a pillow or mattress. In fact, it's easy to forget you're wearing them, except when you notice how much quieter it sounds. They're great for sleeping in loud environments and with partners who snore.
They are amazing for swimming – EarJellies are ideal for swimmers with their perfect seal and gentle grip that holds them in place, they won’t fall out or let in water. As you move your head and jaw during swimming, changing the shapes of your ear canals, EarJellies will adapt to follow those shape changes and maintain their seals.
- They can be rinsed and reused many times – Despite their softness, EarJellies are surprisingly sturdy and can be reused multiple times. Ideally, three pairs may last up to a year. They can be rinsed clean and set out on their bases to dry. After they dry, be sure to check them regularly for wear or damage, discarding them if you find any flaws.
- Made in the USA – EarJellies are proudly produced in the United States.